21-26 July 2019
IGHR 2019 Tuition
- Early Bird tuition with discount: $595 (2 March thru 15 May 2019) Use discount code ERLYBRD19 at checkout to receive the Early Bird price.
- Full tuition: $620 (16 May thru 1 July 2019)
- GGS Member tuition with discount: $570 (2 March thru 1 July 2019). Only one GGS member discount permitted per individual or family membership.
Tuition options for attendees wishing to join GGS at the same time as registering for IGHR 2019:
- IGHR 2019 + GGS Individual Membership: $605 (2 March thru 1 July 2019)
- IGHR 2019 + GGS Family Membership: $610 (2 March thru 1 July 2019)
The Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research (IGHR) provides an educational forum for the discovery, critical evaluation, and use of genealogical sources and methodology through a week of intensive study led by nationally prominent genealogical educators. Students choose one course that lasts throughout the week. Topics range from a course for beginners to a variety of courses on specialized topics.
IGHR is hosted by the Georgia Genealogical Society with courses taking place at the University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel on the University of Georgia Campus in historic Athens, Georgia. This venue allows courses and most accommodations to be under one roof. In addition to the advantages of the Georgia Center, attendees will also benefit from access to the world-class libraries of the University of Georgia including the law library and special collections libraries as well as the nearby Heritage Room at the Athens-Clarke County Library.