McGhie, Angela Packer
Angela Packer McGhie is a Certified Genealogist who focuses on genealogical education. She is the coordinator of the “Intermediate Genealogy” course at the Institute of Genealogy and Historical Research, and the “Advanced Evidence Analysis Practicum” course at the Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy. Angela is an instructor at the Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh, the Genealogical Institute on Federal Records, and the Virtual Institute of Genealogical Research. She served as the administrator of the ProGen Study Program for six years and is now on the board of directors. Angela is a past president of the National Capital Area Chapter of APG, and her current positions include trustee of the BCG Education Fund, vice president of the GenFed Alumni Association, and facilitator for the Boston University Genealogical Research Certificate program.
- Course One — Methods & Sources
- Course Two — Intermediate Genealogy & Historical Studies – Course Coordinator
- Course Three — Advanced Methodology & Evidence Analysis
- Course Eleven — Virginia’s Land and Military Conflicts
- BCG (Board for Certification of Genealogists) Certification Seminar