Vendor Table Registrations are Now Open! Selections will appear in your cart.
Tables are available for nonprofit and for-profit companies. Nonprofit companies will be asked to submit proof after payment.
FamilySearch Family History and Genealogy Expo
Saturday, 25 July 2020 10 a.m – 5 p.m.
University of Georgia Center for Continuing Education & Hotel
1197 S. Lumpkin Street, Athens, GA 30602
Exhibit Space (5′ × 8′):
All spaces include the following amenities:
- One 3′ × 6′ draped and skirted table
- 2 Chairs
- 1 Table Tent Sign
- Free Wi-Fi
Tables for nonprofit 501(c)3 organizations:
- Tables with electrical power – $50.00 each (maximum four tables)
- Tables without power – $30.00 each (maximum four tables)
Tables for businesses and for-profit organizations:
- Tables with electrical power – $75.00 each (maximum four tables for same vendor)
- Tables without power – $60.00 each (maximum four tables for same vendor)
There are large trash and recycling containers throughout the exhibit area.