Registration begins - Saturday, 13 January 2018
Registration ends - Sunday, 6 May 2018
Tuition Options for all IGHR 2018 courses
- Early Bird tuition with discount: $560.00 (13 January 2018 thru 10 March 2018)
- Full tuition cost: $600.00 (11 March 2018 thru 6 May 2018)
- GGS Member tuition with discount: $550.00 (13 January 2018 thru 6 May 2018). Only one GGS member discount permitted per individual membership or family membership.
Attendees wishing to join GGS at the same time as registering for IGHR 2018:
- IGHR 2018 + GGS Individual Membership: $585.00 (13 January 2018 thru 6 May 2018)
- IGHR 2018 + GGS Family Membership: $590.00 (13 January 2018 thru 6 May 2018)
Payment can be made by credit card through PayPal (a PayPal account is not required), PayPal, or by mailing a check payable to Georgia Genealogical Society to the following address:
Georgia Genealogical Society
P.O. Box 550247
Atlanta, GA 30355-2747
Please write IGHR and the name of the course for which you are paying on the memo line on your check. Your payment must be postmarked no later than the third business day after the date of your registration or your reservation for this course will be cancelled and you will need to register again.
Your tuition includes the five-day course for which you registered, the syllabus as a downloadable PDF file, morning and afternoon refreshment breaks, a reception on Saturday following orientation, and one evening meal – Wednesday.
Ordering information for optional pre-paid meal plan tickets and a printed syllabus for your course will be available soon. Accommodation information is available under IGHR 2018 - Accommodations.